If you are in need of welfare assistance please call the Town Office at 539.7770 and they will get in touch with the Welfare Officer.  You may pick up an application at the Town Office or, should you be unable to get to the Town Office, an application can be mailed to you.

List of Food Pantries

List of NH Shelters

NH Dept. of Health and Human Services to apply for assistance programs:


Tri-County Community Action Program (CAP) for services other than assistance:


Celebrate Life! Cancer Survivor Support for Families